This flower coloring book celebrates flowers, birds, butterflies and small creatures, adding up to a full year's worth of coloring enjoyment. The Flower Year is a hardcover book with beautifully intricate illustrations by Leila Duly, a textile print designer whose work is inspired by old Victorian etchings, unique vintage finds and the English countryside. Like a calendar of sorts, for each month you can discover a flower in bloom.
• Medium-intermediate level
• Includes a key of flowers
• 104-botanical non-perforated pages
• Hardcover with a fabric ribbon bookmark
• Medium- to heavy-weight ivory paper
• Sewn binding which can be snipped to release pages
• Suitable with water-based markers, gel pens and india ink pens
• (L)9.3" x (W)7.2"